I lead the Computational Methods Research Group in the School of Journalism and Mass Communication at University of Wisconsin, Madison. We are a research and teaching group which engages in media research using computational tools and provides workshops about how to use different computer programs.
Below are a list of workshops I have taught from 2016 to 2018.
- LexisNexis Tutorial - 9/24/2016
- LIWC & Diction Tutorial - 11/30/2017
- Media Cloud Website Dashboard Tutorial - 9/16/2017
- rvest script (R) and tutorial - 10/20/2017
- tidytext script (R) and tutorial - 2/2/2018
- WordStat Tutorial - 10/6/2017